I guess you have checked that P43212 is a better match than P41212?
(And that you are running REFMAC against an mtz file with the same
symmetry as the input PDB - you may need to change the SG in the mtz
header by hand.
mtzutils hklin P41212.mtz hklout P43212.mtz
symm P43212
end

Or vice versa..

Sorry - THIS IS CRAZY but there you are..

Re the pseudo translation -Randy summs up the situation very clearly.
I would build my model by hand actually but I am sure PHASER  does itwell too!

Something I dont understand but maybe it is to do with your patterson sampling.

Peak 3 is a consequence of Pk 1 and Pk2 -
 Pk 5 is the consequence of Pk 1 and Pk4
but the peak heights dont exactly fit..

Eleanor