* Open molecular replacement solution in Coot
* Display crystal packing (Draw>Cell & Symmetry), perhaps as Calphas only
* Find the symmetry-related instance of copyB that is in the correct position relative to copyA according to your preferences * Use File>Save Symmetry Coordinates to write the structure transposed by that operator (note: select the menu option, then click on the copyB instance) * Since Coot will write the entire structure transposed by that symop, assemble the desired solution from copyA from the mol.rep. solution and copyB from the transposed solution. I'm a Luddite so I use emacs and/or grep for this.

Phil Jeffrey
Princeton