Dear all,

Thanks to all for the information, especially to Jeroen for the detailed
comments and thanks to Kay for the Wiki link, that was really helpful!

So one possible option among others seems to be:

- NVIDIA Quadro K600
- Asus VG278HR

Just to get it right: Although the K600 is listed under 'Windows only',
here http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-pro-requirements.html#Quadro
the card should work with 3D under Linux, since I will have the monitor
with built-in emitter, correct?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Tobias.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Kay Diederichs <
kay.diederi...@uni-konstanz.de> wrote:

> I'm using a 24" BenQ XL2420TX (emitter builit-in; price 500€) monitor
> connected to the DisplayPort of a Quadro FX 380 card. Works very well on
> 64bit ScientificLinux 6.4 with the kmod-nvidia driver from ElRepo.
>
> Please also see
> http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Stereo .
>
> HTH,
>
> Kay