Hi,

I need (reluctantly!) to install CCP4 on 20 fairly ancient Windows XP machines
for a course. I have installed CCP4 on a central server with network-mounted
drive and applied all the updates. CCP4 is then runnable on the individual
computers. However when I run a Phaser job the output in QtRView ouptut does
not look the same as it does when I run the same job on my Mac. All the graphs
are missing and the only sections displayed are "Input Files" and "Output
Files". I don't have the same problem for Refmac, where the graphs display
correctly. I also tested running the Phaser job directly on the server (which
has Windows Server 2003 R2) and the output is also lacking the graphs. I was
wondering if this was a known issue. I haven't found anything on the Web.

Thanks
Derek
Derek Logan                                         tel: +46 46 222 1443
Associate Professor                                 mob: +46 76 8585 707
Dept. of Biochemistry and Structural Biology
www.cmps.lu.se<http://www.cmps.lu.se>
Centre for Molecular Protein Science
www.maxlab.lu.se/node/307<http://www.maxlab.lu.se/node/307>
Lund University, Box 124, 221 00 Lund, Sweden