Hello,

Can somebody tell me how the Phaser degenerate function can be used with
MR_BTF?

My script is as follows:

#my_phaser_run.com
  phaser << eof
  TITLe BTF_RUN
  MODE MR_BTF
  HKLIn a.mtz
  LABIn F=Fobs SIGF=Sigma
  ENSEmble mol1 PDB a.pdb IDENtity 100 # this is model structure not
solution after MR
  ENSEmble mol2 PDB b.pdb IDENtity 100 # this is model structure not
solution after MR
  COMPosition PROTein SEQuence a.fasta NUM 1
  COMPosition PROTein SEQuence b.fasta NUM 1

  SOLUtion 6DIM ENSEmble mol1 EULEr 17 20 32 FRACtional 0.12 0.05 0.74

  SOLUtion TRIAl ENSEmble mol2 EULEr 22 25 40 DEGEnerate X FRACtional 0.05
0.74
ROOT ab
  eof

.

When I run this script, I got an error:

$TEXT:Script: $$ Baubles Markup $$
TITLE GPCR_MR
JOBS 1
ENSEmble mol1 PDB a.pdb IDENtity 100 # this is model structure not solution
after MR
ENSEmble mol2 PDB b.pdb IDENtity 100 # this is model structure not solution
after MR
COMPosition PROTein SEQuence a.fasta NUM 1
COMPosition PROTein SEQuence b.fasta NUM 1

SOLUtion 6DIM ENSEmble mol1 EULEr 17 20 32 FRACtional 0.12 0.05 0.74

SOLUtion TRIAl ENSEmble mol2 EULEr 22 25 40 DEGEnerate
$$
<B><FONT COLOR="#FF8800">
$TEXT:Warning: $$ Baubles Markup $$
---------
SYNTAX ERROR: Use (optionally) ZSCORE RFZ or PTNCS
---------

Regards,

Rojan