Dear Jens

I'm surprised by this as Scala hasn't changed for quite a long time, as it is
now now superseded by Aimless. However, I haven't implemented a reference
dataset in Aimless since in the end I decided that it wasn't very useful, so if
you find it useful then you will indeed need to use Scala.

I will investigate, but in the meantime you could just copy an old version of
Scala into the updated ccp4 directory (i.e. into $CBIN == CCP4/bin/)

Phil