Dear Partha and Uli,

We haven't tested it on SLES11 and we overlooked this problem.
It will be fixed in updates. For now as a workaround do:

ln -s libgfortran.so.3.0.0 $CCP4/lib/libgfortran.so.3

(hopefully works, I cannot test it now)

Usually the quickest way to have such problems solved is
to email CCP4 helpdesk (c...@ccp4.ac.uk).

Marcin

--
Scanned by iCritical.