Hi

Diamond Light Source provides the UK and International community with world
class tools for structural biologists and has an active collaborative community
of crystallographers and software scientists and engineers as well as being
co-located alongside the CCP4 core team at the Research Complex at Harwell.

We currently have a position for a software scientist or macromolecular
crystallographer with programming experience to work with our beamline
scientists, software development teams and users to implement new
functionalities for MX beamlines.  Systems actively under development include
multi-axis goniometry, multivariate X-ray focussing optics and beamline
diagnostics which require further implementation into our software environment
to provide for optimised macromolecular crystal data collections.

Understanding user requirements is a key element of this role to deliver the
best solutions and to aid with this, this post will have a degree of beamline
user support associated with it - training for this will be provided as
required.

Details of the post and how to apply can be found here:
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Jobs/Current/DIA0899-CH.html

Please feel free to make informal enquiries to myself but please formally apply
via the link above.

Best wishes

Dave Hall

I04 PBS & MX Village Coordinator | Diamond Light
Source<http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home.html>
t: 01235 778926  |  e: david.h...@diamond.ac.uk<mailto:david.h...@diamond.ac.uk>
http://www.diamond.ac.uk/mx

--

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you

Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and not
necessarily of Diamond Light Source Ltd.

Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments
are free from viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you
may sustain as a result of software viruses which may be transmitted in or with
the message.

Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England and
Wales with its registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science and
Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0DE, United Kingdom