You dont say whether the unit cells are the same?

In cases like this I sbmit both sets of coordinates to PISA - to get the
preferred biological unit and check whether each structure has similar
contacts.

PISA is distributed with CCP4 but the version at the EBI pdb gives prettier
results!
 Eleanor

<<image001.png>>