Date:    Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:37:37 +0800
From:    Wenhe <wenhezhong.xmu....@gmail.com>
Subject: Ask for recommendation: crystal screening kit

Dear CCP4 friends,

Sorry first for the out of topic request.

We are going to buy more crystal screening kit, however, we are only familiar
with some popular kits which we already have in the lab (listing below). Do you
have your favourite kits which can share with us? Our lab more focus on enzymes
and DNA/RNA binding proteins. Thank you.

The kits we have in the lab:
1. Crystal Screen 1 and 2 (Hampton Research)
2. Index (Hampton Research)
3. Natrix 1 and 2 (Hampton Research)
4. PegRx 1 and 2 (Hampton Research)
5. Peg-Ion 1 and 2 (Hampton Research)