I am aware of an assay for aggregation (aggregation rate) that is based on
fluorescence measurements.  It involves excitation at 280 and emission in the
range 260-400. Is there a reference for the absorbance method?

See

Nominé Y, Ristriani T, Laurent C, Lefèvre JF, Weiss E, Travé G. A strategy for
optimizing the monodispersity of fusion proteins: application to purification
of recombinant HPV E6 oncoprotein. Protein Eng. 2001 Apr;14(4):297-305. PubMed
PMID: 11391022.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11391022

Jack Tanner

Sent from Jack's iPad

On Feb 21, 2014, at 7:23 AM, "Vivoli, Mirella"