I think it may well be a problem with the scaling.
It is hard to get a reasonable estimate of the Wilson B at 3A -
especially in a small cell.
Look at the Log Graph plots - one associated with R factor gives you
<Fobs> and <Fcalc> v resolution. They SHOULD overlap pretty well, but
sometimes they dont and sometimes that is because the OVERALL B is
badly estimated.
Of course it is a function of the data but often hard to correct..
Eleanor