For that purpose we’ve developed this expression system that may or may not be
useful to your specific problem:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23996492
J Mol Recognit.<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23996492#> 2013
Oct;26(10):496-500. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2292.
Development of a multifunctional tool for drug screening against plasmodial
protein-protein interactions via surface plasmon resonance.
Boucher
LE<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Boucher%20LE%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=23996492>1,
 Bosch
J<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Bosch%20J%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=23996492>.

Sorry, for the self advertisement (at least it’s not attached), but perhaps it
is a useful tool for others as well.

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Office: +1-410-614-4742<tel:%2B1-410-614-4742>
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894<tel:%2B1-410-614-4894>
Fax:      +1-410-955-2926<tel:%2B1-410-955-2926>
http://lupo.jhsph.edu

On Mar 5, 2014, at 8:15 PM, Mo Wong