Hi all,
I like running my refmac from inside coot and having the loggraph blt
graphs popup on completion.
loggraph graph pop ups seem broken on 64 bit redhat enterprise running ccp4
6.3 and ccp4 6.4 , both 64 bit versions. The window for the graph pops up
and then crashes with an error complaining of the loggraph.tcl script( see
below).

This script nor associated scripts have not changed in ccp4 for a while,
and everything works on 64 bit Ubuntu, so I am scared the error may like
with some redhat component.

I tried to compile a "native" blt instead of using the ccp4 supplied one to
see if that fixed things. Digging through the blt forums etc it seems that
many are abandoning blt to something like a replacement called wize. Also
judging from the forums several things in the blt 2.4 and older seem
to have issues with newer  tk flavors  like 8.5.

Regardless , given all this , are there any ways to auto popup the new
style qt based graphs when running refmac from within coot upon completion.

Sorry I am cross posting to coot, ccp4bb.

thanks for your help in advance.
hari

the error I see in refmac : view log graphs OR in coot on refmac completion
says:

"Error in startup script: syntax error in expression "10 11 12 + 12": extra
tokens at end of expression
    while executing
"expr [string trim $ele] + $data(NCOLUMNS) "
    (procedure "extract_tables_from_GRAPH" line 44)
    invoked from within
"extract_tables_from_$filetype $input $arrayname"
    (procedure "extract_tables_from_file" line 31)
    invoked from within
"extract_tables_from_file $system(SCRIPT) $system(FORMAT) data"
    invoked from within
"if { $system(SCRIPT) != "" } {
  if { ![ElementExists system FORMAT] || $system(FORMAT) == "" } {
     set system(FORMAT) [GetFileFormat $system(SCRI..."
    (file
"/home/yong.tang/ccp4_root/ccp4-6.4.0/share/ccp4i/loggraph/loggraph.tcl"
line 2324)
    invoked from within
"source [file join $env(CCP4I_TOP) loggraph loggraph.tcl]"
    (file
"/home/yong.tang/ccp4_root/ccp4-6.4.0/share/ccp4i/bin/loggraph.tcl" line 83)
"