Try "yum install glib2-devel" (as root). I haven't used CentOS/Fedora in a while, but I think this is the right package.

Cheers,

_______________________________________
Roger S. Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor
Department of Chemistry
Colgate University
13 Oak Drive
Hamilton, NY 13346

tel: (315)-228-7245
ofc: (315)-228-7395
fax: (315)-228-7935
email: rrowl...@colgate.edu

On 4/15/2014 8:24 AM, Monica Mittal wrote:
Hi all
I am facing a problem while installing coot in CentOS. After configuring its showing No package'glib-2.0' found. Either it asks me to adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH env variable if i installed in non standard prefix or i can set set env variables GLIB_CFLAGS and GLIB_LIBS to avoid need to call pkg-config.

But how to do any of the above. I dont have idea. So guidance on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanx
Monica