Hi Petr,

A few thoughts:

1) The Bijvoet difference Fourier is an approximation to the true imaginary
part of the electron density, and because of this shifts in the positions
of peaks in this map relative to the 2Fo-Fc map might be expected. This is
described in Hendrickson et al. Acta Cryst A43 121-125.

2) It might be possible that the responsible anomalous scatterer is not Sr
but something else that is lighter (although perhaps not likely given the
wavelength the data was collected at). If a heavier atom is incorrectly
modeled in place of a lighter one, it can exacerbate the spurious shifts in
the BDF peaks. This is discussed in the reference above. I guess the same
thing could occur if the site of interest is less than fully occupied but
modeled with full occupancy.

3) It might be informative to verify the anomalous scatterer positions with
imaginary LLG maps, which can be calculated using Phaser (or SHARP).

Philip