PLEASE do NOT do MR - You will most likely finish up with a different
origin for your SG, and it will make comparisons a pain in the neck!

Just do a rigid body refinement starting with the native structure. If you
like you can change the cell to the substrate one

pdbset xyzin native.pdb xyzout substrate.pdb
CELL 39.6  63.9  117.8 90 90 90
end

but the refinement will sort that out too.
Eleanor