Only a few days left to register for Quo Vadis Structural Biology 2014.
We've added Phenix and Schrodinger workshops in addition to our Data
Processing Computing School. Visit the SBGrid website for the complete
program <https://sbgrid.org/news/sbgridne-cat-computing-school>.

*Quo Vadis Structural Biology 2014*
SBGrid/NE-CAT Computing School
June 5-7, 2014
Harvard Medical School -- Boston, MA

*Registration Deadline:  May 7, 2014*

*Data Processing in Crystallography - June 5-6:*
Speakers: Kay Diederichs, Phil Evans, Zbyszek Otwinowski, Jim Pflugrath,
Dominika Borek, Piotr Sliz, Matt Benning, , Frank Murphy, David Neau,
K. Rajashankar, Nick Sauter, Jon Schuermann, Clemens Schulze-Briese

*Advances in Structure Determination with Phenix *
Paul Adams & Nathaniel Echols, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Tom Terwilliger, Los Alamos National Laboratory

*Improved Structural Modeling Using BioLuminate *
Melissa Landon, Ph.D., Schrodinger, Inc.

Complete meeting details can be found here:
https://sbgrid.org/news/sbgridne-cat-computing-school

*Additional Deadlines:*

   - *Lodging - May 4th:  * We have a block of rooms reserved at the Inn at
   Longwood for a reduced rate through May 4th. After May 4th these rooms
   will be released to the general public and, due to graduations and the
   budding tourist season, it may become difficult to find a room near the
   meeting site.
   - *Poster Registration - May 7th:  * We have extended the deadline to
   register for the poster session by one week. We need a final count for
   planning purposes, so if you wish to present a poster at our June 5th poster
   session, please REGISTER
HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cvfQUWw5oZgN_e5q2BYapLsE_0Rq3xFrT0Inmip7nvU/viewform>
   .