Jason -

I’d also like to express my appreciation for all you’ve done to benefit the
PyMOL community.  You have, time and again, proven yourself to be an extremely
responsive and helpful leader both in developing the software and in enabling
others to learn to use it.  Like many on these lists, I’m sure, after hearing
of Warren’s untimely passing 5 years ago, I was saddened of course, but also
concerned about what would happen to PyMOL without him.  Fortunately, it
couldn’t have landed in better hands.  I wish you all the best in your new
endeavor.

Cheers,
Jared

--
Jared Sampson
Xiangpeng Kong Lab

On Apr 24, 2014, at 9:29 AM, Thomas Holder