Seeking Post-Doctoral candidates for a position in my laboratory located in
the University of Georgia's Department of Pharmaceutical & Biomedical
Sciences.  This individual will assist in my ongoing NIH funded infectious
disease related projects that involve the use of structural biology
(X-ray/NMR) as well as other drug discovery and biophysical techniques. My
laboratory, and UGA at large, possesses significant Structural Biology
resources including a home source, several high field magnets,
crystallization robotics, liquid handling robots and regular access to the
SER-CAT at APS. More information on my laboratory can be found at:
http://pbs.rx.uga.edu/index.php/people/faculty/scott_pegan/

Recent graduates encouraged. X-ray, or NMR, experience a plus. Ideal start
date would be July 1, 2014. Interested parties please send a single PDF
file with your CV, with publication list included, and a minimum of
information for two references.  Please submit to spe...@uga.edu.

Scott