Have you tried fixing the molecule that looks correct and searching for others?
You might have greater than one but less than 9 molecules per ASU.

When you do this, try imposing severe restraints on the packing function. This
worked for me in Phaser with a difficult case. My anecdotal experience is that,
when you have lots of molecules per asu, the correct solution gets swamped by
poorly-packed solutions if the default packing penalties are used.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone