To: "jie liu" <jl1...@njms.rutgers.edu>
Cc: <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] odd phaser failure

Dear Eleanor and Jie,
I replied to Eleanor off-list to say that I can credit Isabel Uson with being the first to report this bug. The bug has been corrected for the recent phenix release. The phenix and ccp4 releases of phaser will be synchronised with the next ccp4 update, which is imminent.

Some ccp4bb-ers may not know that we have a reward for the first person to report any given bug. But you only get to find out what it is if you report a bug and also promise not to tell anyone what it is :-)

Airlie