I have seen similar features fairly often when the data collection has been
pushed to the limit.
The theory is that it is due to radiation damage - you could check by only
merging say  the first 50% of your data, then seeing if the di-sulphide is
intact in those maps. ( wouldnt re-refine much - just set CB-SG occs to
0.00 - recalculate SFs and check the maps)
Eleanor