Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking to recruit a talented structural biologist / biochemist to
take up a 4-year BBSRC-funded postdoctoral position in our group.

The project will study the genes, enzymes and mechanisms of lignocellulose
digestion found in marine wood borers, with the aim of identifying novel
enzymes for the biofuels industry (http://tinyurl.com/limnoromics).

Further details and an online application can be found at the following
website. All applications should be submitted through this site.

'External Vacancies, Research Fellow, School of Biological Sciences'
*https://port.engageats.co.uk <https://port.engageats.co.uk>*

Employment type:  Fixed term contract for 4 years
Employment basis:  Full time
Salary:  £32,590 - £35,597
Position number:  10011860
Closing date:  3 July 2014