That is puzzling.

18% solvent is not common and you would expect very strong diffraction with
such a low solvent content.

one possibility is that the NC symmetry is parallel to a crystal axis and
is making monoclinic data appear to have an extra 2-fold axis. (There is a
case I have heard of wherethe SG turned out to be P21 and not P2i2i2i -
done by Michael Isupov.  You could probably find a reference to it)

I would look carefully at the pointless summary of the quality of the
symmetry operators. If one 2-fold is better than the other two maybe
process the data with that 2 fold only..

Of course another possibility is that the protein has been chewed up in
crystallisation!
Do you have an MR model?
Eleanor