Hi Meisam,

Here is what I have done before:

1. transfer the whole drop to a capillary and close both sides with
plasticine. Notice that I am talking about the whole drop, not individual
crystals. It is a lot simpler this way and involves less crystal
manipulation. Make sure you remove any skin if present.
2. Transfer the well solution to an eppendorf tube. Don't make a new one,
take the equilibrated solution from you tray.
3. Pack everything inside a styrofoam box with blue ice equilibrated in you
incubator, as someone suggested.
4. When you get to the facility, reassemble your drop.

Hopefully your crystals will survive the transfer (test before).

Cheers,

Mario Sanches

--
Mario Sanches