Hi all - The Google fails me, so I'll the CCP4BBoogle:

Can anybody conjure up some of the references that describe the details of how to get a (say) PEG solution to have the same osmotic pressure as a (say) salt solution - in particular, this is for transferring a crystal from it's original salt condition into a more ligand-friendly PEG condition.

I know there was something from the late nineties, where specific lookup tables were either shown or mentioned; but I've not been able to track it down.

Thanks!
phx