Some memories from the dark recesses of my mind…  Hope it helps!
Bryan

From: Prince, D Bryan
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:07 PM
To: 'Gloria Borgstahl'
Subject: RE: [ccp4bb] dynapro DLS cuvettes

Dear Gloria,

I seem to remember that we had a DynaPro DLS system and used disposable plastic
cuvettes (low volume). I think these are the ones we used, and we were very
happy with them. If memory serves, we could do about 25uL samples, and they
were individually packed so cleanliness was not a concern.

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/z605050?lang=en&region=US

Sigma has a supply of quartz cuvettes here that you might find helpful:

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/analytical-chromatography/analytical-products.html?TablePage=104902943

GOOD LUCK
Bryan