Same here.  Ultimately, the KD test must be used in the end to finalize the
resolution (keeping in mind recently discussed issues of effective resolution
given data completeness).  I just want to add that at least some versions of
aimless report overestimated resolution based on CC1/2 cutoff when outliers are
present (e.g. due to ice rings or salt diffraction). It seems that aimless just
picks the highest resolution bin where cc1/2> 0.5 even if some lower resolution
bins are below 0.5 as well. I have written a script for more robust automated
evaluation of these curves.  In a nutshell, it fits CC1/2 (d) curve to 1/(1+exp
(-x)) and returns the resolution at midpoint.  I'm pretty sure that theoretical
CC1/2 (d) dependence is different from this, but it seems good enough for a
rough estimate.

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

<rrowl...@colgate.edu> </div><div>Date:08/14/2014  5:44 PM  (GMT-05:00)
value ?? </div><div>