Alex,
We routinely use UFDF for buffer exchange, instead of concentrating, we do DF,
and usually 7 diavolume is enough to complete the process. If you have a right
membrane cut off and a right equipment, DF is actually a very efficient way to
do buffer exchange. The smallest volume we do, using Millipore equipment is few
hundred ml, not sure if there is anything that can handle a few ml volume.

Ray

Lieh Yoon Low