Hi,

I just subscribed to CCP4BB but I am trouble posting this message. Could  you please upload this Job advertisement.

Thanks much,

Sudha

Postdoctoral Position in Structural Biology, Department of Physiology and Biophysics at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH

Laboratory of Dr. Sudha Chakrapani (https://physiology.case.edu/people/faculty/sudha-chakrapani/)

We are looking for an outstanding and highly motivated candidate for a NIH-funded postdoctoral position to study structure and function of ligand-gated ion channels. Our laboratory employs cutting edge multidisciplinary approaches that include electrophysiology, electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy, fluorescence spectroscopy, X-ray crystallography, and a wide spectrum of biophysical techniques.

The candidate should have a recent Ph.D. degree (in biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology or related area) with a strong publication record. In addition, the candidate is required to have substantial experience in molecular biology, protein _expression_ and purification. Prior experience in ion channel research, X-ray crystallography or spectroscopy is desired. Competitive salary and fringe benefit will be provided.

Please send a cover letter stating your scientific interests and goals, CV and contact information for 3 references to Sudha Chakrapani at sxc...@case.edu or sudha.chakrap...@case.edu