On 9/17/2014 11:51 AM, brian walker wrote:
I am looking for a program that will map out the binding surface of a dimer interface. For example if you have a PDB can you draw a colored surface for the contact sites. Specifically what I want to do is look at the interface for multiple dimer parteners and show how they overlap.
Is that a program that will do this easily?
This can be undertaken using ICM-Browser - a free download from here: http://www.molsoft.com/icm_browser.html The option you need is molskin - see the documentation here: http://www.molsoft.com/gui/meshes-surfaces-grobs.html#molskin

Andrew

--
Andrew Orry Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist