Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von CPMAS
Chen
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. September 2014 22:44
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [ccp4bb] XDS, refinement not converge

Hi, there,

I saw some warning info during XDS data processing,

!!! WARNING !!! REFINEMENT DID NOT CONVERGE

                LAST CORRECTION SHIFT WAS   6.1E-02 (should be <  1.0E-03)

I have tries the suggested method,

REFINE(IDXREF)=CELL BEAM ORIENTATION AXIS ! DISTANCE

This warning is still there.

Are there other options I can try to make this converge?

Thanks!

Charles

Charles Chen

Research Associate

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine

Department of Anesthesiology