Hi Phil,

Thank you for the input.  I would like to get CCP4ers input.  I deal with
multiple domain
cytokine receptors in a manner very similar to antibody molecules.

Have people have more correct solutions searching for 1 domain sequentially and
then other
domains OR searching for multiple domains all at once?  I am curious to hear
peoples’ experiences on
this topic?

Cheers,

Scott