That looks really odd - the whole MET has a negative/positive ghost

Second conformations usually branch at the CB, and dont look like that.

Are you sure you havent somehow got two MET residues in the coordinate set
? Turn on cysmmetry display in coot and look for clashes around there.

Does the rest of the map look OK?

I would set the occupancies of the MET and nearby side chains to 0.00 (you
can do that in coot) then refine and look at the maps again.

This is very old fashioned but you can do this:
distang xyzin coords.pdb
dist inter
end

to get a list of close symmetry clashes & contacts
Eleanor