Hi,

Our experience was the opposite. Ours did not work well and completely broke soon after. This incubator quickly turned into the largest door stop in the lab. I'm sure ours was just a lemon, but I thought I'd still mention it to warn others.

I am still interested in hearing what models of crystal incubators people are using, small or large.

Engin