Hi,

Working with Phaser in the presence of tNCS is not necessarily as automatic as
in the absence of tNCS.  It can be rather complicated, and not all decisions
are necessarily made correctly.  So I would suggest reading some new
documentation on this:
http://www.phaser.cimr.cam.ac.uk/index.php/Molecular_Replacement#Translational_Non-crystallographic_Symmetry.

In your case, if a) the accepted solution has a higher TFZ and LLG than the
rejected ones and b) there isn’t the possibility of more than two tNCS-related
copies, then there’s a good chance the accepted solution is correct.  You could
send me a full logfile offline and I could tell you whether there’s anything
you should note in there.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

On 28 Nov 2014, at 13:15, rohit kumar <rohit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> i am solving a structure of 2.5 A resolution by PHASER but every time i got
> this following warning.
>
> $TEXT:Warning: $$ Baubles Markup $$
> Large non-origin Patterson peak indicates that translational NCS is present:
> correction factors applied
> $$
> $TEXT:Warning: $$ Baubles Markup $$
> Solutions with Z-scores greater than 49.2 (the threshold indicating a definite
> solution) were rejected for failing packing test
> #1 TFZ=65.6 PAK=42
> #2 TFZ=65.5 PAK=68
> however every time PHASER run successfully and it give a output PDB as a
> solution. is it a right solution or not?  or To get the right solution what
> should i do?
>
> if i used accept all the solution in expert parameter, i also got the
> solution but which does not follow the Packing test.
>
> Can anyone suggest...
>
> --
> WITH REGARDS
> Rohit Kumar Singh
> Lab. no. 430,
> P.I. Dr. S. Gourinath,
> School of Life Sciences,
> Jawaharlal Nehru University
> New Delhi -110067

------
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research      Tel: + 44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                   Fax: + 44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                    E-mail: rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                       www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk