Hi,
I think the ligand concentration (250nM) is too low for the titration to
reach saturation. To get properly saturated thermogram people sugest to use
the ligand concentration 15-20 times higher than the macromolecule. On
reducing the the ligand concentration you said you have obtained
endothermic thermogram. Have you checked if the dP values are comparable or
not? Sometimes when using too low concentrations of both protein and ligand
may result in giving this kind of results, since the signals for the
binding reactions get over-rided by the noise of the experiment. Running a
blank experiment may help you to conclude about this confusion.

Madhuparna.

Madhuparna Bose.
Senior Research Fellow.
Department of Biotechnology.