Hi,

I watched the live stream of "what's new" sessions without
any problem from my university's network. The video uses RTMP
streaming, not HTTP. Some network might have difficulty accessing it.

The recordings will be provided in RTMP and HTTP, if they don't change
settings from 2014.

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane