Hi Ethan,
DM with a mask of the ligand in chain A then applying the NCS matrices and
looking at the resulting density perhaps ?
Theoretically it should improve, this is of course assuming that your ligand
does not adopt different conformations in the three chains.
In Refmac you can also add a NCS restraint per residue - I assume a ligand is
considered a residue but I have not tried this.

Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins University
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Office: +1-410-614-4742<tel:%2B1-410-614-4742>
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894<tel:%2B1-410-614-4894>
Fax:      +1-410-955-2926<tel:%2B1-410-955-2926>
http://lupo.jhsph.edu

On Jan 30, 2015, at 7:38 PM, Ethan A Merritt