 Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Skin on drops
 To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
 Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 10:45 PM

 Adding DTT in
 your protein buffer or crystallization solution may also
 help.You could try increasing amounts of DTT/BME/TCEP
 in your crystallization solution and find a balance between
 reduction of skin formation vs getting crystals.
 Adding 2mM DTT in my protein buffer helped me get
 rid of much of the skin on the drop in which the crystals
 were tightly embedded.
 -Gyan
 On Wed, Feb 25, 2015
 at 3:00 AM, Han Remaut <han_c...@yahoo.co.uk>