Dear all,

we are currently trying to pick up the trail of the PROMOTIF program for which we can't find a link that works properly. Does anybody know where I can find it ?
thanks for your help,

laurent
Laurent Maveyraud         laurent.maveyraud AT ipbs DOT fr
P I C T   ---  Plateforme Intégrée de Criblage de Toulouse
Université  Paul  Sabatier /  CNRS  /  I.P.B.S.  UMR  5089
Département     Biologie    Structurale   et   Biophysique
http://cribligand.ipbs.fr               http://www.ipbs.fr
205 route de Narbonne          31077 TOULOUSE Cedex FRANCE
Tél: +33 (0)561 175 435           Fax : +33 (0)561 175 994