Dear Rhys,

My difficulty is, suppose I have 20 residues (just an example), the first 8
sidechains fit the dnsity, the last 8 fit the density, however for the middle 4
residues, the map can hold 5 sidechains or hold 3 sidechains, not exactly 4
sidechains. This is caused by the poor resolution. But my boss needs me to get
a good fit.

Can you give more advices?

Smith