From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Harry
Powell
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:31 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] PAD images

Hi

In iMosflm we automatically blur the zoomed out image for Pilatus (not yet for
Eiger or ADSC-PAD) to make it easier to see the spots on these images.

It's also possible to sum up to 20 images (for viewing) in iMosflm (again, for
Pilatus). We'll add this functionality for the other detectors before the next
release...