Dear All,

Sorry for the off topic question but I would like to hear from this group
experiences they have with sample cooling systems for x-ray data collection.
We have had a x-stream from Rigaku since ~1999 and have been very happy with
it.  Unfortunately it is now obsolete since we can not get repair parts for it.
 We have really enjoyed the convenience of this system and were seriously
contemplating upgrading to the cobra.  However, I now have serious reservations
due to the high cost of the service contract for this system.  What have been
people's experiences with either of these two systems or do you have another
favorite sample cooling system we should consider.

Thanks in advance,

Linda

Linda Olson, PhD
Research Scientist II/ X-ray Facility Manager
Dept Biochemistry
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53226