Little off topic and after a quick search I could not find much on the BB
already.  We are looking at purchasing a larger Peltier cooled incubator for
crystal trays.  They are designed to go down to 15 C.  I know people have had
pretty good luck with the bench top models but we are looking at a 19 cu. ft,
546 L model.  These are designed for BOD experiments.   So I would like to hear
if we are wasting our money and should look at a more expensive compressor
based incubator for crystal growth or will this work just fine.

Thanks in advance,
Len

Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D.
Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory Manager
University of Oklahoma
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center
101 Stephenson Parkway
Norman, OK 73019
405-325-1126
lmtho...@ou.edu