And I usually accept the TLS domain definition, but reset all B factors and
start B factor refinement again - ie dont use the actual TLS numbers
returned..
Ideally I guess the B reset could be done using TLSANL

There seems to be confusion over the interaction between the iso B and
those TLS generated ones..
Eleanor