Van: Keller, Jacob<mailto:kell...@janelia.hhmi.org>
Verzonden: ‎2-‎7-‎2015 20:12
Aan: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Onderwerp: Re: [ccp4bb] paired refinement

Well, in that case, one could simply look at the plot of CC1/2 versus
resolution and see the step up to one, conclude something was off.

I wonder whether PDB REDO was able to get some empirically-determined values
for CC1/2 cutoffs by comparing paired refinement versus CC1/2 versus other
parameters?

JPK