Hi Weifei,

We use SSC buffer for annealing oligos (we use DNA). That works pretty fine
with us. Give a try. Composition is in below URL

http://www.bioprotocols.info/reagent_and_buffer_recipes/20x-SSC.php

Good Luck,
Venkatareddy.

--

*Venkatareddy Dadireddy,B1-10,Prof. S. Ramakumar's Lab,Dept. of
Physics,IISc, Banglore.Cell: 07259492227*