Hi Herman,
A fair point-the odds of "depressing coincidence" do seem to be climbing!
We did inspect the deposited data for a similar peak and, while one is
present, it is only ~10% of the origin and at a different location.  We'll
do some due diligence on our end by re-dissolving crystals and performing
mass spec.  As there seems to be some interest in this, I'll update once
we've figured it out, even if it's an embarrassing case of wrong protein,
same cell.
Best regards,
Mark

Mark A. Wilson
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry/Redox Biology Center
University of Nebraska
N118 Beadle Center
1901 Vine Street
Lincoln, NE 68588
(402) 472-3626
mwilso...@unl.edu

On 9/3/15 10:25 AM, "CCP4 bulletin board on behalf of
herman.schreu...@sanofi.com" <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK on behalf of